Wednesday, June 16, 2010

 

Best nurture marketing email ever?

Got this yesterday from Eloqua. Was very impressed with the whole approach, the copy, the respect built in, the value-add at the end. Take a look and let me know what you think (reprinted with permission).

Subject Line: I'm afraid you don't qualify

Matt,

I noticed that you signed up for Eloqua's webinar on targeting & segmentation back in mid-March. Time flies, huh?

I'm following up to ask what prompted you to register for this event? Is Heinz Marketing LLC considering marketing automation to help solve the challenges discussed in the webinar?

Here's why I ask: I run marketing programs for Eloqua and I see that our lead scoring system didn't pass you on to our sales team for a follow-up call. It may have been your title (General Management - Chairman, CEO, President, Partner, Owner ) or industry (Business Services ), or because of non-activity. So, I thought I'd reach out and just ask.

If you or your colleagues are considering marketing automation, let me know and I'll connect you with a salesperson to better understand your challenges and map out some potential solutions. If not, no harm done - please continue to enjoy our free resources and toolkits! In fact, here is some additional information on targeting & segmentation that you might find helpful.

Thanks,
Jim

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?