Thursday, June 17, 2010
Heinz Marketing is growing (and hiring)
We’ve been blessed with some awesome clients, projects and experiences so far in 2010, with more opportunities awaiting us in the months ahead. And in order for us to help more businesses accelerate their sales & revenue growth, we need world-class people to get them there.
So we’re hiring. Right now we’re looking for 1-2 people to join the team. Do you know people we should talk to? Are you one of them?
Here’s what we want:
- Marketers passionate about driving real, measurable revenue results
- High-integrity individuals who treat their client’s business as their own
- People who are both analytical and creative, with a bias for action, that focus on results over activities
- Individuals who enjoy a challenge, who want to learn and innovate on a daily basis, and are comfortable with change
- Smart, hard workers who know that everything, sooner or later, is measured by its impact on sales, revenue and customer growth
If this sounds like you, or someone you know, I want to hear from you (or them). Send me an email with a resume and/or LinkedIn profile, but also tell me (in a few short sentences) why you reflect or resonate with the statements above.
Links to this post: